TALAT is an organisation with four business lines: Engineering, Project Management, Installations and Software, with its headquarters in the town of Manacor.
TALAT's management manifests its commitment to quality and respect for the environment in this policy. In such a way that they commit themselves to:
Comply with all management system, customer and stakeholder requirements and allocate the necessary resources, wherever possible, to achieve continual improvement of the management system, making it increasingly effective.
- To constantly ensure full customer satisfaction, maximising the quality of the services provided, while striving to be environmentally friendly.
- Promote environmental information to all persons, companies and organisations included in the four lines of business, not forgetting customers, by providing appropriate training to workers.
- Implement measures to ensure the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution that may be caused by the activity, other specific commitments relevant to the TALAT context as well as the means to act in case of environmental emergency.
- Involve all the companies and administrations to whom we subcontract our services in the Management System, with the aim of motivating them to implement their own system and ensure correct waste management.
- To guarantee compliance with the legal requirements applicable to the activity carried out, as well as any other requirements that may be established.
- Continuously review and update this policy, which will be the reference framework for setting the objectives and targets of TALAT's quality and environmental management system.
- To disseminate this quality and environmental policy among employees, collaborators and clients, as well as to ensure its understanding and application within the organisation.
By applying this management policy, TALAT seeks to ensure customer satisfaction and provide a quality service to the users of the four business lines, while guaranteeing the minimisation of the impact it may have on the environment.